For those who think that public interest lawyers never have any real fun during the day, I provide this exchange between two of my colleagues
One of my colleagues, Scott Nelson, sent out this contest last nght. If's cheating if you look at the answers before completing the quiz yourself.
Tournament Trivia Time! (Round one.)
1. What is FGCU? What happens if you order it in a sushi restaurant?
2. What tournament competitor (men's) is based in the worst city?
3. Which school is better--Bucknell, Butler, or Belmont? Are they actually different schools?
4. Which team's mascot shares the same first name as the mascot of a defunct toothpaste commonly found in NYT crosswords?
5. What is a billiken? And what does an iPad's spell-checker substitute for the word "billiken"?
6. which two teams are the Gaels? Why?
7. Which team is named after a car?
8. would it be possible to have a final four consisting entirely of Aggies and wildcats?
9. which team has the best name? the worst?
10. Do you think anyone went to Northwestern State thinking it was Northwestern? Or vice versa? Can you pronounce the name of the city where Northwestern State is located? how about its sister city? How about the town where Northwestern is located?
Bonus question: Harvard? Wtf?